Looks like Santa (Bauer) is done with Christmas. I thought this was too cute to pass up.
This year Brent and I weren't really in the Christmas spirit. We just had a lot going on and didn't have the time and didn't want to put in the effort of making our house look "Christmasy". I was given this fabulous Christmas tree by my friend, Melissa Campbell, at church. I told her that we didn't have a tree and gave this to us after she used it for a Sharing Time presentation. Obviously, we also did not put much effort into the tree itself as we decorated it with Christmas cards given to us, but I thought it was cute.
So I know this picture looks a little creepy, especially with my dogs eyes glowing, but every year we take a family picture with our dogs. It's become a sort of tradition now. This was taken on Christmas Eve at my in-law's house. We had a good time and had Melynda's awesome "Cutts McNuggets".
On Christmas Eve, we also went to my in-law's for Christmas lunch and had my brother, Adam, and his girlfriend, Amy, come over with other Cutts/Bethel families. We had a good time. It was nice to be at a family gathering and not have the bickering that usually occurs on my side of the family. My brother is the only sibling still living in the states. My other two sisters live in Utah and Arizona so spending time with the only sibling I have close by was really important to me.
After stuffing ourselves with Christmas lunch, we went as a family to the movies and saw "Sherlock Holmes".
Overall, this Christmas holiday was really nice and I really enjoyed the time I had with family.


I think that is a really good picture of you both. I'm glad you had an awesome Christmas and New Years Eve, we missed you guys and love you both!
ReplyDelete