
Well, I never thought I would be able to say this but...I have been released as Primary President of the Gettysburg Ward. I had been in the calling for two years. Although I am glad that I took the responsibility of this calling, I am even more glad that its over. However, I do want to say that I am blessed to have known the children and the adults involved in Primary. I have learned a lot about myself through this calling and a lot about children. I'm sad for the fact that I don't get to interact with the children anymore, which is the what I looked forward to every week. BUT I will not miss the paperwork or weekly Sunday meetings. For those who know how I am I like to keep things organized and am kind of controlling of how things should be. I definetly will NOT miss scouts. (Oh, how I dread the scouting program---venting---just not my favorite thing to handle) and I will NOT miss putting together teacher packets for the new year. I'm excited for the kids to have a new leader and to learn more about the gospel. When I started as President we only had maybe a total of 7 kids every Sunday and now it has grown to approximately 15 every Sunday. I will miss hanging out in the Primary room during Sunday School and catching up on the latest gossip.


wow, I miss one Sunday and everything changes. . . Did you get a new calling yet or are they giving you a break? Who did they call to replace you? You were wonderful by the way.
ReplyDeleteGreat work Amalia!
ReplyDeleteYou were an AMAZING president! You took care of SO much, and I missed gossip hour too when I moved! What calling is next for you?? I am just sad that we will not be in Relief Society together! UGH!!!
ReplyDelete