Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 4 - Thu. 1/13/10

On Day 4 of our cruise we actually had a day at sea.






Matt participated in the Hairy Man Chest contest. Melissa will probably have a video of him on her blog. He won, but he did not have the hairiest chest. He mostly won because he was the most enthusiatic. He won a "ship on a stick" for that. The contest ended up airing on the cruise lines TV and Matt essentially became a celebrity on the ship. After the contest was over, an Asian group ask Matt for a picture with him.




Here's the ships on a stick we took home with our medals.








As you can see, our guys were so proud of themselves that they actually wore the medals with them. They even attached the ships on a stick around the medal so it looked like they were carrying around bling.










On our final night I took a picture of all the towel animals we got in our room. From right to left is a frog, gorilla, dog/elephant and seal.







I had really bad motion/sea sickness on this day. The ship was really rocking, back and forth, side to side. I was taking Dramamin like no ones business. THANK YOU BIRDS for having the Dramamin handy. I couldn't have lasted as long if I didn't have the Dramamin.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amalia!

    What a funny story and fun reading about your trip. (I found your blog through Melissa's). I went on that same cruise a few years ago, so it was fun to see all the same places (except we went to San Diego instead of a day at sea). We'll have to run into you guys again at the theater!!!

    ReplyDelete