I took no pictures on Day 5 of our cruise, as this was the day we actually got back to Long Beach. We got off the ship around 7:45 in the morning in order to avoid waiting until noon to be let off and to avoid traffic, which worked. We got back in Fresno before lunch.
Overall, we had a great time. Melissa enjoyed our splurging on food. We weighed ourselves as soon as we got on the ship and when we got off the ship. We estimated that we gained AT LEAST 5 pounds each. We overate every night. I even think we ate more than the guys. Every night we ordered 2-3 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts. I am going to miss the chocolate melting cake with ice cream I had every night and the self serve hot chocolate and the custom made grilled cheese sandwiches and the room service and the fact that I didn't have to clean a dish or make a bed and I'm going to miss the relaxation and I'm going to miss....I can keep going.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


check you out! ALL on top of it! I need to update my life on here too! It was SOOOO fun! Thanks for the "getaway" LOVE YA GIRL! ~
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip! GLad you guys had so much fun!
ReplyDelete