Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thrift Store Shopping

Yesterday myself, my sister Linda and my mom spent the day shopping at 3 different thrift stores in Fresno and Clovis. It was something that we needed to do to #1. Get clothes for Linda and #2. Save as much money as possible. Let me just say that I proved to Linda and mom that I know how to save money and where to look for cute clothes and shoes.

Our first stop was to the AmVets Thrift Store on Shield & Cedar Avenues, which is down the street from where I live and is one of my favorite thrift stores. I'm kind of an addict. I've been going at least once a week. EEK. We also went to the Goodwill and Salvation Army in Clovis. Overall, we got 2 pairs of denim jeans, 6 shirts and 4 shoes for $50 in total for my sister. The shoes below that are paired next to each other are her shoes which I picked. If they were in my size I would have gotten them for me. My mom got a few shirts and a pair of jean (that I thought would fit me but ended up fitting her instead). What I'm the most satisfied with is the fact that I found a good pair of Jessica Simpson shoes for $15. All I have to do is clean it a little and they look like there brand new. I have to thank Melissa Bird for hooking me onto these shoes. Since I tried them on last year while we were shopping at a Ross in Clovis is when I realized that I wanted a pair. THANKS MELISSA!



2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! Now you are a super shopper and what a lucky Mom and Sister to have you for the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSS!!! Jessica Simpson KNOWS shoes! Are they the black ones in the back? I have those SAME shoes! LOVE IT! ~ cute colors for the other clothes!!~

    ReplyDelete