I'm really excited to share this blog with you all. I love dressing up for Halloween. I was inspired to dress up in a Disney costume after I watched the movie Beauty and the Beast that I recently bought. I initially was looking for a Belle costume, but didn't find too many that were cute and they didn't look very authentic. After doing some internet shopping I saw a Snow White costume and I absolutely fell in love with it. I knew I had to be Snow White for Halloween, especially since I've got the hair down. So, I ended up buying the costume at Party City (for a price that I will not disclose). I found the costume below that is a replica of the Prince costume (its Prince not Prince Charming...Prince Charming is from Cinderella). However, this costume was expensive and I did not want to buy it especially since I knew it would be hard to look for a size that would fit him. So I decided to make one for him. I also tried to look for dwarf costumes for the dogs, which was unsuccessful.


Here's Prince Brent being a little cheezy.


Here's Prince Brent being a little cheezy.
Okay, so some of you (my family) have been wondering about the braces I recently got. I got my braces on about 2 months ago and about a few weeks ago I got them replaced and tightened. So, here I am with my braces an upclose photo.
Here's us with the doggies. Layla on the left is dressed like Doc, Charlie in the middle is dressed like Dopey, and Bauer on the right is dressed like Bashful.



You guys were sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteWow you both look so great. You did such a good job on Brent's costume and you back a beautiful snow white! The dogs were adorable too! I hope you are doing well and that school isn't too crazy for you.
ReplyDeleteSo freaking cute! I loved when you came to show us and Hailey was saying " Um Snow White, Come over here..." LOVED IT! ~
ReplyDeleteThe Cutts look like they are out of the movies! Beautiful couple and obedient drawfs!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! I wish I could sew... I've tried a couple of times, but it didn't work out so well. Love the costumes!
ReplyDeleteabout TIME!!! i've been waiting for you to post these photos for quite some time now. I still think you look beautiful, you just have extra accessories that wont come off as easily.
ReplyDelete