I know that I've disappeared from the face of the blog world. Most of you know that I have been incredibly busy with school and work. There's been a lot of changes that has happened the last few months.
Above is a picture of my brand new Volkswagon Beetle. It's color is salsa red (which most of your know iw my favorite color). I've always wanted a bug. It's a 2010 model. I LOVE this car.


Of course we like your bug but we really love Snow White and her handsome prince.
ReplyDeleteIt fits you SO well! Glad you have something to enjoy while you are GOING CRAZY! You can do it girl! Just a little bit longer . . .
ReplyDeleteAwesome! How fun is that!
ReplyDeleteabout time you finally posted new photos, but that was from 2 months ago. time to update again :) only 19 days until i see you guys again!!
ReplyDelete