Friday, September 4, 2009

Countdown to Cruise #5


Okay, so its pretty obvious that Brent & I are addicted to cruises. We absolutely LOVE them.
In mid-January we will be going on a cruise with Matt & Melissa Bird. We are so excited. We are not only excited that we will be going on our 5th cruise, but going on a cruise with one of our closest friends. It's so awesome. We will be going down to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. We've been there several times, but it really comes down to just enjoying each others company and not having to cook or clean. Usually we only go on Royal Caribbean, but we couldn't pass up such a good and cheap deal on Carnival. We'll see what happens. Obviously I already put a countdown on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Cameron and I went on this cruise. It was a lot of fun! It was our first and only cruise but we hope to take more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS! NO cooking, No Kids..... HEAVEN on Earth! ~ Can't wait! ~ YESSSSSS ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I put the clicker on my facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean TICKER.. I put the Ticker on my facebook... haha!

    ReplyDelete