We had a Book of Mormon cruise for the Primary kids this last Saturday and I am really glad that it's done. It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately, we only had a small number of kids show up.
One of my Primary teacher's, Noemi Sor, was kind enough to make this huge poster board for the Primary. I was really impressed, but she's the type that can do anything awesome.
This is most of the group. L to R: Bryce McGhie, Myself, Tammy McIntyre (my 1st counselor), Karen Davis, Melissa Campbell (my 2nd counselor), Brian Davis and Matt Davis in front of the Tree of Life. I am so thankful for all the help from Bryce and the Davis'. We couldn't have done it without you.
I took this picture when it was really dark in the room, but obviously the flash from my camera totally lit up the room. We used the overflow room between the chapel and the cultural hall as our "ship". Brent was our "Cruise Director" and told the story of how we got the Book of Mormon. We used creaking boat and water sound effects to make it sound as though we were in a boat. It was awesome.


It is something the Primary Kids will always remember Amalia! You are an amazing Primary President, and those kids are SO lucky that you are willing to put in lots of time for them! I can still remember fun activities from when I was in Primary! You are molding our Future Generation! THANK YOU GIRL! You rock! ~
ReplyDeleteYou did an AWESOME JOB! Very cute and creative!
ReplyDelete