Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Las Vegas

So, Brent & I went to Las Vegas (actually Henderson, we didn't even step foot in Vegas) to visit my sister-in-law and her family for my new baby nephew's blessing. I obviously didn't take many pictures because I knew I would get copies from my mother-in-law, so this is all I have.

We were fortunate to stay at the Hampton Inn for 2 nights for only $88.00 flat. We were involved in an auction through Valley Public Television (yes, the very liberal VPT) and only one other person put in a bid and we won. It happened to work out that we needed a hotel room to stay in for the visit. So, here it is. I thought our room was really nice. Most of the time we stay in "budget" hotels/motels, so this was a luxury to me. The decor is actually want I want in my house.



I don't know how many times I told my husband that I loved the bathroom. If any of you have seen my bathroom, especially my shower, you would understand.

This is just so cool. So, we were driving on our way to the church for the blessing when I saw this car. Yes, it's a high heel car. THIS IS FOR YOU BIRD! I thought it was so cool that someone (and I'm sure it was a woman) thought of turning a car into a high heel.




5 comments:

  1. LOL that car is too funny! But did they have to go with yellow? If you are going to make it a high heal, go with red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I would buy that car... and paint her pink... cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Nichole and Melissa...yellow is the wrong color for that car.
    Glad to hear you made it through another..."blessed event."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know, we are going private. Send me your email and I will add you to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming, it was great to see you guys! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete