Thursday, June 25, 2009

Infertile Zombie Woman!

I came across this little story on an infertility website ran by members of the church and thought this was hillarious, as I have gone through this exact same thing.


Attack of the Infertile Zombie Woman!

She runs around in a pink sheet, drawing moustaches on pregnant women, knocking down diaper displays in the supermarket, and biting the heads off of people who complain about their kids.

She is especially dangerous on Mother's Day, grabbing all the wilting flower handouts and scattering torn-up petals and stems all over the cultural hall.

After one rampage (a bad one - apparently after three babies were blessed on a single Fast Sunday), an infertility doctor was found duct taped to his own exam table with his feet in stirrups. He reported that the zombie woman threatened him with a sonogram probe and demanded answers to embarrasing questions about his bodily functions and his sex life until he broke down in tears......and then she took all his money. : )

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is hilarious!
    One of my co-workers just came by and said: "Here's why you don't want to get preganant" and started whining about her kid being sick.
    I restrained the zombie within me...this time.
    >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....that is hilarious! What website did you find it on? I should start reading that website too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO funny!! PLEASE show up to church in your pink sheets! THAT would be amazing!! I like that she brought the Dr. To tears and THEN took all his money.... haha! I love you!

    ReplyDelete