Okay, so Brent and I were watching the season finale of the TV show LOST and low and behold New Kids on the Block were mentioned in the show. It took me by surprise. I'm sure you want to find out how, right???Well, during one of the "flashbacks" of the character Kate, they showed her as a little girl in a mini-mart with a boy. Kate stole an old school lunch box as the little boy kept guard. As Kate and the little boy were about to leave, the mini-mart employee stopped them and asked Kate to open her bag and there was the NKOTB lunch box, exactly the one above. I just about freaked out because it was so out of the ordinary.


HEY! I HAD that Lunch Box!! When my mom told me she tossed it I almost DIED! ~ Matt is watching Lost too, but he did not "pay that close attention" as he puts it.... what a retard! ~
ReplyDelete