Okay, so I have been against this whole blogging thing since I really DON'T have time to deal with this type of thing, but somehow I got hooked on it. So, I'm am going to try to figure this out since I am not the most tech-savey.
YEAH!! You learn alot by playing around with it! Keep up the good work! I like doing mine just because then I have a JOURNAL of our lives! ~ Happy Blogging! ~
I have been married to my wonderful husband, Brent, for 7 years. We were married and sealed at the Fresno Temple on May 31, 2003. We met in December 2002, engaged in March 2003 and married in May 2003.
We don't have any children, but that doesn't mean that we haven't tried. In fact, we have been trying to get pregnant for over 5 years. We have gone through the painful physical and emotional rollercoaster of infertility treatments. As of right now, we are taking a "break".
Although we don't have any children, we do have our wonderful Chihuahua's named Charlie, Bauer and Layla. These are our children.
I currently work as a legal secretary at a defense workers' compensation law firm. I don't see myself doing this the rest of my life so I'm going back to school at Fresno Pacific Univeristy to get by BA in Liberal Arts and then get a teaching credential.
Yea!!! I'm so excited you have a blog!
ReplyDeleteCool! I have one too! It's thehumannfamily.blogspot.com!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! You learn alot by playing around with it! Keep up the good work! I like doing mine just because then I have a JOURNAL of our lives! ~ Happy Blogging! ~
ReplyDeleteI love your cute blog...and I completely understand about not seeing your hubby much!It WILL be worth it in the end!
ReplyDeleteYay! I knew you couldn't stay away forever!
ReplyDelete